AMA CLC Mini SEO Contest

Saturday, December 20, 2008
http://linkmoko.blogspot.com/2008/12/im-proud-to-be-ama-computer-learning.html OptiRed Company held a mini SEO Contest at AMA Computer Leaning Center Roxas students to compete for a 2-month period SEO Contest to gain the highest position they can achieve on Google.com. The key phrase for this contest is “Proud to be an AMA CLC Roxas Student”. The contest started last December 10, 2008. The end date is on February 14, 2009. I am a graduating student in one of the best computer school in Roxas City the AMA Computer Learning Center, taking up Computer Technician and Proud to be an AMA CLC Roxas Student. I am also one of the participants in the Mini SEO. In the real SEO world in which one competes on a daily ongoing basis with other websites for top SERPs, having a blog entry name with your target key phrase in it isn't always feasible but it is something I believe should be aimed for. It won't guarantee a top position but it's a step in the right direction to get there.

On the other hand, when participating in a SEO contest, it's a good way to get a fast start and in all likelihood, it will keep you up if you can keep it up with fresh quality content. Back links also have always been the key to ranking well in Google. The challenge is determining what is “related”. When you have a term like “Proud to be an AMA CLC Roxas Student” that means nothing and is related to nothing, it's difficult to determine a relationship.

In a real life scenario, be aggressive in obtaining links that are related to your site or theme. Work with other webmasters and try to get people to mention your site in a blog entry or add a link to a relevant page but again, slow and steady. The web loves fresh content and it doesn't matter if your site is 1 month, 1 year or 10 years old. Providing fresh content will keep the spiders crawling and after all, that is how the web spins.
This mini SEO Contest has been a learning experience for me. It has validated what I thought I knew about search engine optimization and taught me new things about participating in an SEO contest. Although I’m still considered myself as newbie blogger, I’ll still keep on writing quality and informative article. This mini SEO Contest will give a lot of experience not only for me but to all AMA CLC Roxas Student.
I'm sure I would enter another SEO contest in the near future. I’ve heard that the next SEO contest will be Inter-School contest, so which means others schools aside from AMA will also join. That will be a great challenge for me. Although, it is time consuming and stressful, and of course spending a lot of money on it, yes, money. But, still, it’s enjoyable and fun also. And I’m proud to be an AMA CLC Roxas Student because our school allowed this kind of competition to enhance the skills of students in optimizing a websites or a blog. I’d like to say thanks one more time to OptiRed Company for making this contest a success and a lot of fun.
If you have any suggestions you are free to leave a comment… deeply appreciate it. Thanks for reading!

0 comments:

 
Buy Affordable Tickets | Pinoy Sports Online News | Movie And TV Series Portal | My Movie Reviews | BlogTonic | My Pinoy Sports News | Pinoy Sports PBworks | Balitang Sports News