What is Inter School SEO Contest for?

Wednesday, February 4, 2009
What is SEO (Search Engine Optimization) contest? An SEO contest is an activity awarding prizes that challenges search engine optimization (SEO) practitioners to rank themselves among the major search engines such as Google, Yahoo, and MSN using certain keyword(s). This type of contest is controversial because it often leads to massive amounts of link spamming as participants try to boost the rankings of their pages by any means available. The organizing body of an SEO competition may hold the activity without promotion of a product or service in mind; or they may organize a contest in order to market something on the Internet. Participants can showcase their skills and potentially discover and share new techniques for promoting websites.
Now what is Inter School SEO contest? This is a contest only exclusive for all college Students, teachers, and graduates of Capiz trying to rank their blog for a two months competition on higher pages for the keyword Hectic Capiznon Bloggers 2009, this contest organized by Mr. Duane Cartujano also a graduate of AMA and his company the OptiRed. I don’t know about OptiRed Company although their trying to promote or market their own site but what I really know is that it will promote the name of Capiznon bloggers not only here in province but all over the country as well. I enjoy this Hectic Capiznon Bloggers 2009 contest as a challenge for me to test my skills when it comes to SEO. This is my first inters school SEO contest experience and hopefully I will learn something when it comes to blog optimization. I am not after the prize what I’m after is experience to learn and enhance my skills in SEO.
Entrants will give 2 months to use their best to optimize the keyword Hectic Capiznon Bloggers 2009 to be on the top of Google. All participants from various colleges are very enthusiastic to participate to the inter school SEO Contest. The winner whose site in ranked in the highest position on Google will declared as winner when the keyword Hectic Capiznon Bloggers 2009 searched on April 10, 2009.

0 comments:

 
Buy Affordable Tickets | Pinoy Sports Online News | Movie And TV Series Portal | My Movie Reviews | BlogTonic | My Pinoy Sports News | Pinoy Sports PBworks | Balitang Sports News