OJT of a Computer Technician in Capiz

Sunday, January 18, 2009
As a graduating student of AMA Computer Learning Center Roxas (ACLC). OJT (On-the-Job-Training) is a required activity for the completion of requirements for our course, a Computer System and Network Technology (Computer Technician). As a Computer Technician in Capiz and a student of this course I’ve encountered my OJT last December 2008, I’ve done my OJT at the Internet Shop in Roxas City, it was Smart Blog Cyber Shop located at Legaspi Street corner Arellano Street, Roxas City owned by Mr. Chuchie Avelino. Sir Chuchie is also a part-time I.T. Instructor of AMA Computer Learning Center Roxas. Having an OJT at an Internet Café shop is a great experience for me because I have to maintain several computers. If there’s a trouble to each one of the PCs I have to troubleshoot it to know what the cause of a problems are. And also I have to maintain the integrity of the operating system by doing some weekly software maintenance. Performing my OJT at the Smart Blog Cyber Shop it really makes me feel that I am truly a Computer Technician in Capiz, because I was already able to perform all the things that I’ve learned from 1st yr to 2nd yr as a computer technician in Capiz, I was able to perform diagnosing, installs, troubleshoots, repairs and maintains personal computer systems and maintains, fine tunes, monitors and troubleshoots networks including file servers, workstations, cable, NIC cards, shared resources (printer, hard disks install), network operating system, hubs, switches and routers. I’ve really learned a lot from my OJT, it really gave me a lot of experience because through experience we can enhance our skills more aside from gaining knowledge during lecture in the class. To all the things that I’ve experienced during my OJT, all this things I now added to the memories that I will treasure forever in during my college life. I am proud to be an AMA CLC Roxas Student.

0 comments:

 
Buy Affordable Tickets | Pinoy Sports Online News | Movie And TV Series Portal | My Movie Reviews | BlogTonic | My Pinoy Sports News | Pinoy Sports PBworks | Balitang Sports News